Friday, April 25, 2008

[SMILE.DK] :: GOLDEN SKY (Japanese Edition)

Smile.Dk's album seemed to be very successful in Japan, especially in those DDR dancing machines (lol^^). It is because of their uptempo hot beat that makes their sound so familiar to those who love dancing & clubbing. Here is Smile.dk's 3rd album "Golden Sky". The album spawned 2 singles "Domo Domo Domo" and "Golden Sky". Tracks worth listening to: "Domo Domo Domo", "Golden Sky", "Come Chameleon", "Ding Ding Dong", "This Is The Time", "Smile" and the ballad "Maybe". Have fun everyone.
1. Domo Domo Domo
2. Golden Sky
3. Come Chameleon
4. Ding Ding Dong
5. This Is The Time (Eoo Eoo)
6. Don't Believe You're Leaving
7. First Time Lovers
8. I'll Be There
9. Smile
10. Maybe
11. Tokyo (Japanese Bonus Track)
*12. Circuit Girl (Swing Mix - Bonus)
Comments are welcome!!!

4 comments:

beketaten said...

This link isn't working. Could you please re-up? I love your blog very much and thanks in advance ^_^

SuTeki said...

yes, the link isn't work, please re upload an other host... very thanks ;)

Unknown said...

The link isn't working. I love this album but I can't get it in any stores or delivered anywhere near me so I really need a download. If you could post this somewhere else I would really appreciate it. Thank You.

Katy Perry Witness said...

I Love Smile. Dk 🀩🀩😍😍😍😍