Friday, May 1, 2009

[ANASTACIA] :: PIECES OF A DREAM (Limited Edition)

CD1
i'm outta love
not that kind
cowboys & kisses
made for lovin' you
paid my dues
one day in your life
why'd you lie to me
you'll never be alone
left outside alone
sick and tired
welcome to my truth
heavy on my heart
everything burns
i belong to you (il ritmo della passione) - fea.t eros
pieces of a dream
in your eyes
club megamix
*
CD2
i'm outta love (hex hector radio edit)
left outside alone (m*a*s*h radio edit)
paid my dues (the s-man's darkstar mix)
sick and tired (jason nevins funkrock remix edit)
why'd you lie to me (nu soul dnb mix)
love is a crime (thunderpuss club mix)
not that kind (kerri chandler mix - radio edit)
one day in your life (hex hector/mac quayle club mix)
left outside alone (jason nevins global club edit)
not that kind (ric wake club final)
love is a crime (cotto's doin' the crime mix)
boom (thunderpuss tribe-a-pella mix)
one day in your life (almighty mix)
sick and tired (jason nevins electrochill remix edit)

1 comment:

allexclusive said...

there is no link!!!!!!!!