Tuesday, April 29, 2008

[MARY J BLIGE] :: The Ultimate Collection Part 1 (Danielicious Edition)

I've been collecting her remixes for years and now I make her a ultimate collection of almost all of her remixes and some unreleased songs. Because the collection is so huge that I decided to split it into 5 parts, each includes 28 tracks divided into 2 discs. And also because of its big size, I have no choice but to use Rapidshare to store. If you are true fans of the Queen, please spend some time looking through my collection and it's worth it ^^ Enjoy guys!!!
Everything (Darkchild Remix)
Love @ First Sight (Rishi Rich Vocal Mix)
I'm Goin' Down (Bad Boy Remix)
MJB Da MVP (Moto Blanco Vocal Edit)
All That I Can Say (Remix ft. Rah Digga)
Be Without You (Remix ft. Stat Quo)
No More Drama (Thunderpuss Same Speed Remix)
Reminisce (Pete Rock & Cl Smooth Remix)
Mary Jane (Remix ft. LL Cool J)
Enough Cryin' (J. Staffz Mix)
Love Is All We Need (Instant Flava Remix)
Runaway Love (w/ Ludacris)
Ultimate Relationship (Quentin Harris Remix)
Rainy Dayz (Full Phatt Remix)

DISC B
Ooh! (G-Unit Remix)
What's The 411? (Remix ft. Biggie Small)
We Ride (Rafael Lelis Club Mix)
Dance For Me (Sunship Main Mix)
Out My Head
Deep Inside (Mobb Deep Remix)
Seven Days (Remix)
Family Affair (Ravens Uptempo Remix)
You Bring Me Joy (E-Smoove's Funk Remix)
As (Full Crew Mix)
Give Me You (Boris D'lugosch Club Path)
Be Happy (Maurice's Muthafunking Remix)
Love No Limit (Bad Boy Remix)
Your Child (Kiyamma Griffin' Remix ft. Ghostface Killa)

Be sure to leave a comment or say thanks...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Collection!! Thank you again! I didn't have" Be Happy (Maurice's Muthafunkin Mix)".
I think Be Without You feat. Stat Quo(Shady/Aftermath Remix) is the name!?

Apani said...

That you for this!

Apani said...

Meant to say thank you !

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this joint!!!